Take a break in Chungcheongbuk-do's Danyang with The Soul of Seoul's exclusive 2-Day itinerary and guide.
Unlock the treasures of this oft overlooked area. From observatories on mountains to riverside light tunnels, there's more to the area than you might imagine. Popular for adventure travelers looking to paraglide, it's also great for the slow traveler interested in indulging in locally produced vegetables. Danyang is more than meets the eye.
- Insights into Danyang's cultural heritage and must-see attractions in 11 pages of fun.
- A well-planned 2-day itinerary to maximize your adventure.
- Convenient transportation tips for stress-free travel.
- Rainy day alternatives and additional places to elevate your experience.
- Kid-friendly printables for some fun for the kids you might take along as well.
Who is this itinerary for?
Absolutely everyone! Whether you're a first-time traveler, a short-term visitor, or a new resident in Korea, this itinerary will help you see what you should and need to see in Danyang, Korea.
*Please note that this is a downloadable product. Printing and any physical materials are the responsibility of the buyer.