Experience more in the historic Gongju with The Soul of Seoul's exclusive 2-Day itinerary and guide.
This hidden gem in Korea is often overlooked but has some amazing historic and artsy views to find. Formerly the capital of the Baekje Kingdom, there are royal tombs and fortress walls next to mountains with artistic installations. Traipse through the mountains and walk down Hanok alleys learning more about the Baekje Kingdom.
- Insights into Gongju's cultural heritage and must-see attractions in 11 pages of fun.
- A well-planned 2-day itinerary to maximize your adventure.
- Convenient transportation tips for stress-free travel.
- Additional places to elevate your experience.
- Kid-friendly printables for some fun for the kids you might take along as well.
Who is this itinerary for?
Absolutely everyone! Whether you're a first-time traveler, a short-term visitor, or a new resident in Korea, this itinerary will help you see what you should and need to see in Gongju, Korea.
*Please note that this is a downloadable product. Printing and any physical materials are the responsibility of the buyer.