Experience more in Gunsan with The Soul of Seoul's exclusive 2-Day itinerary and guide.
Originally a small fishing village, Gunsan became a port city in the late 19th century during the Japanese colonization period of Korea. There was a substantial number of Japanese citizens that settled in Gunsan so now there is a large number of Japanese architectural buildings to visit. It is one of the few areas that was largely left unscathed during the war. Learn more in the Time Travel Village and walk along train tracks... that are completely safe!
- Insights into Gunsan's cultural heritage and must-see attractions in 11 pages of fun.
- A well-planned 2-day itinerary to maximize your adventure.
- Convenient transportation tips for stress-free travel.
- Additional places to elevate your experience.
- Kid-friendly printables for some fun for the kids you might take along as well.
Who is this itinerary for?
Absolutely everyone! Whether you're a first-time traveler, a short-term visitor, or a new resident in Korea, this itinerary will help you see what you should and need to see in Gunsan, Korea.
*Please note that this is a downloadable product. Printing and any physical materials are the responsibility of the buyer.