Experience the Essence of Korea in Gyeongju, a museum without walls in Korea, with The Soul of Seoul's exclusive 2-Day itinerary and guide.
Learn about Gyeongju which was the capital of the Silla kingdom of ancient Korea for a thousand years and at the time was one of the largest cities in the world. Our meticulously crafted 12-page guide has history, information, transportation information, and two pages specifically for the kids you might be taking along. Immerse yourself in Gyeongju's captivating history and embark on a journey like no other.
- Insights into Gyeongju's cultural heritage and must-see attractions in 11 pages of fun.
- A well-planned 2-day itinerary to maximize your adventure.
- Convenient transportation tips for stress-free travel.
- Rainy day alternatives and additional places to elevate your experience.
- Kid-friendly printables for some fun for the kids you might take along as well.
Who is this itinerary for?
Absolutely everyone! Whether you're a first-time traveler, a short-term visitor, or a new resident in Korea, this itinerary will help you see what you should and need to see in Gyeongju, Korea.
*Please note that this is a downloadable product. Printing and any physical materials are the responsibility of the buyer.