The name Jeonju literally means “Perfect Region” and it might just live up to the name. Find out with The Soul of Seoul's exclusive 2-Day itinerary and guide.
One of the advantages of this city is how easy it is to find the places you want to visit. During the Joseon Dynasty, Jeonju was seen as the spiritual capital of the kingdom as Jeonju was considered their ancestral home. Visit today and you can see a beautiful Hanok village, one of the most famous in the country, try some delicious food, and harken back to the days of yore in Korea.
- Insights into Jeonju's cultural heritage and must-see attractions in 11 pages of fun.
- A well-planned 2-day itinerary to maximize your adventure.
- Convenient transportation tips for stress-free travel.
- Additional places to elevate your experience.
- Kid-friendly printables for some fun for the kids you might take along as well.
Who is this itinerary for?
Absolutely everyone! Whether you're a first-time traveler, a short-term visitor, or a new resident in Korea, this itinerary will help you see what you should and need to see in Jeonju, Korea.
*Please note that this is a downloadable product. Printing and any physical materials are the responsibility of the buyer.